Teaching Assistant Level 2 positions
PAY BAND D / SCP 5 - 6
£19,312 - £19,698 pro rata per annum pro rata
To commence 1 September 2022
2 x TA Level 2 working with children with an EHCP in Mainstream and 2 x TA Level 2 supporting children in our DSP 25 hours per week
[actual salary £11,865 to £12,102 per annum] plus SEN Allowance of £1,029 per annum
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and skillful Teaching Assistants for Northwood Community Primary School. See above for both permanent and fixed term contracts.
Northwood Community Primary School is a great place to work the role will include working with children to support them in the following ways:
• To develop the child’s language and communication skills
• To develop the child’s early learning skills
• To develop the child’s fine and gross motor skills to continue to improve their self-care skills, enabling
them to function independently
• To assist the child when eating lunch in our hall during lunchtime.
Northwood Community Primary School is a flagship learning environment where 500 pupils are able to thrive and achieve their full potential within our Mainstream and Designated Special Provision.
If you are an inspirational teaching assistant, committed to raising standards and building rapport with pupils, staff & parents/carers, we would love to hear from you.
• Be caring, patient and prepared for physical activities and willing to train as a first aider
• NQT Level 2 or above for Teaching Assistants or experience.
• Be committed to high expectations of pupils in terms of learning and behaviour
• Be able to use ICT to support learning
Closing date 12pm Monday 18th July
Shortlisting Monday 18th July
Interviews Tuesday 19th July